Working as a Senior Sales Executive Manager involves performing various functions to keep a firm’s sales performance high.
Senior Sales Executive Manager What you will be Accountable For:
- Establish hiring practices and criteria for recruiting sales representatives to ensure high performing individuals are selected
- Communicate regularly with sales reps to convey information useful in achieving set objectives
- Manage sales incentive program to ensure sales achievements are recognized through career progression or monetary accolade
- Provide salespersons with tools, scripts, and other relevant content guide their interaction with a prospective client
- Monitor the overall performance of sales to ensure seamless operations through quick processing of transactions
- Utilize CRM tools in managing business transactions with various clients
- Carry out assessments to identify and eliminate efficiency limiting and time-consuming factors
- Review sales records and develop action plans to increase sales figures
- Contact clients to offer them business proposals or close sales deals
- Conduct research on appropriate strategies for increasing sales and customer base
- Prepare and present periodic sales reports to company management to provide information useful in taking key business decisions
- Follow-up on marketing leads in order to secure and capture potential sales opportunities
- Develop and implement solutions effective for improving sales efficiency and performance
- Conduct forecasts to detect emerging market trends with potential sales opportunities.
Senior Sales Executive Manager Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Sales Operation Manager Role
To succeed as an Senior Sales Executive Manager responsible for sales, most employers usually make the following as basic requirements that applicants for the role must possess before they can be offered the job:
- Education and Training: To become a sales operation manager, you require a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or in a related discipline. Some employers may require that applicants for the job have a Master’s degree in order to occupy upper sales management positions
- Analytical Skills: Sales operations managers are able to conduct research and analysis to come up with techniques for improved sales
- Leadership Skills: They are well versed in coordinating a team of salespersons to achieve set sales objectives
- Planning Skills: They are proficient in organizing sales operations to ensure smooth performance
- Pre-employment tests: Some employers may require you take a test, including leadership and aptitude tests, to prove that you have the needed skills to be effective in this role. See more information about Job Assessment Tests and how to make top scores in them.