We are looking for a highly organized senior project manager to oversee the successful execution of projects. The senior project manager does this by creating planning steps, managing the budget and identifying the required resources for the project.
To be successful as a Senior Manager – Project Management you must have excellent organizational skills. A good senior project manager is able to manage all aspects of the project simultaneously.
Senior Manager – Project Management Responsibilities:
- Create a planning schedule.
- Secure funding for projects.
- Ensure that team members complete tasks according to the schedule.
- Identify if staff members require further training and provide this training.
- Research industry trends and innovations.
- Prepare progress reports for stakeholders and investors.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- A degree in project management, business management or a related field.
- 2 to 5 Years of experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Additionally, Senior Manager – Project Management should possess high levels of the below skills to perform well in the role: