Just Digital (PVT) LTD works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our team members are experts across various businesses helping our clients set growth strategies and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
The primary responsibility of Executive International Consumer Insights is to provide day-to-day support to Directors, Managers, and Seniors in the team across a range of client accounts, to develop and execute market research studies for your clients, to answer client business questions, and help them grow their business.
The role includes the preparation of questionnaires, analysis of data, presentations, and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as coordinating with various people to ensure the project is implemented. The role also includes an introduction to client engagement and consultancy.
Responsibilities of Executive International Consumer Insights
1. Operational Excellence: Project Management & Client Management
- Ensure assigned responsibilities are conducted to time and quality expectations
- Ensure a thorough understanding of and compliance to Just Digital (PVT) LTD’s research processes and workflow
- Support manager on day-to-day project execution i.e. designing / inputting questionnaire and link testing etc.
- Ensure timely and proactive communication with partner divisions like data processing, data collection, Vendors & Other Just Digital (PVT) LTD Office to facilitate smooth project execution
- Ensure that materials to Operations & other support teams are sent on schedule and thoroughly checked for errors
- Proactive communications during the project lifecycle to managers /clients as appropriate e.g. status report updates, highlighting database issues, etc.
- Attend client presentations with the manager to support as required
2. Skill-set: Analytical/report writing and presentation skills of Executive International Consumer Insights
- Write Analysis plan & develop charting templates
- Effectively brief charting & tabulation teams on the project requirements
- Checking the data tables and charts to spot errors
- Drafting reports & commentaries (more for experienced Researchers)
3. Productivity: Embrace & Drive Sub-team Compliance on Key Initiatives & Protocols
- Attend training and ensure timely compliance with key initiatives
- Ensure proper process protocols are observed throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that all data runs for the projects are planned efficiently to minimize data re-runs by data processing team
About Executive International Consumer Insights
- Highly motivated, self-directed, pro-active & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines or agile environment
- Resourceful, inquisitive, and excited about new technologies
- Generates ideas for improvements, doing things differently, constructively challenge status quo
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
Qualifications for Executive International Consumer Insights
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the Market Research/FMCG industry is preferred, or data analytics experience from any other industry
- Those with strong /good competency in Maths or Statistics will have an added advantage though not necessarily a requirement
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- High level of client service skills and understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment