We are looking for a Creative Assistant Manager to join our Marketing team and participate in various branding projects.
Creative Assistant Manager responsibilities include writing marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics. If you want to kickstart your career in Marketing and are familiar with image or video editing software, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
Responsibilities of A Creative Assistant Manager
- Help design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos
- Prepare content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries)
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations and business cards
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
Requirements of A Creative Assistant Manager
- Work experience as a Creative Assistant Manager or Marketing Assistant is a plus
- Experience with photo or video editing software (like Photoshop or Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- BSc in Marketing, Design or relevant field
Creative Assistant Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Helping design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos
- Preparing content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries)
- Creating customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes including presentations and business cards