This role is responsible to be a key support to the Insights & Research Group Manager in effectively managing external research agencies, ensuring compliance to best practices and standards of predefined methodology and to driving consumer insights generation.
What you will be Accountable For:
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Managing external agencies for the execution of consumer research projects
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Manage quantitative & qualitative consumer research projects
- Explore & develop optimal research approaches catering to business need for time & cost efficiency in collaboration with North Asia Insights Team and relevant agency partner
- Effectively manage stringent project timelines for a fast-paced business environment
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports to internal stakeholders
- Generation of critical consumer insights via aggregation of multiple consumer researches conducted over a period of time
Can this be Your Future Role
- Do you have proven experience in market research and consumer insights?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience within a similar role – market research / consumer insights
- Experienced in managing range of qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong Analytic skills & logical/creative thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint / Excel)
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in English, possessing effective communication
- Effective Communicator and strong presentation skills
- Shared Service experience
- Global Exposure